Wish us luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi all,

We are heading to Indy for the Circle of Stars meet. We have a VERY early floor time....7:45 a.m. on saturday. We also have a lovely time change which makes it 6:45 a.m. My poor Emma will still be sleeping when she hits the floor!
Wish us luck and nw ohio mom's kelsey and Ingymmom's A. They will all be competing level 5. Kelsey and Emma are in the same session. We will happily share all the fairies!!! "A" competes on sunday!!! Good luck to everyone else that is competing!!!!!

Good luck to your gymmie, we will be there too, we have Friday at 12:15, Saturday at 12:15 and Saturday at 4pm. Have fun!!

Good Luck everyone!

Arcade - sounds like a busy, gymnastics filled weekend! I don't know who you can sit that much in one weekend! You must get up and pace around. My DH is attending the only meet he will go to for DD this weekend, because it is only 3 hours long, and he's already complaining!

Good luck to your gymmie, we will be there too, we have Friday at 12:15, Saturday at 12:15 and Saturday at 4pm. Have fun!!

Good luck to you all! We should just be finishing up when you all start! I know that nw ohio mom is planning on staying for another session after ours. It could be a CB party!! Thanks for the good luck wishes!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back