Off Topic Yet Another Storm...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

thegymfreak

Gymnast
Okay, this is getting a little crazy. MORE Snow :eek: not sure about our meet this weekend. Anyone else up in New England had a meet canceled?

We didn't have a meet this weekend but I'm sure there are meets being cancelled all over. I need this snow to stop and spring to come. We have school cancelled and I'm just waiting for the power to go out with the wind picking up. We've shoveled 2x already and it looks like we didn't do a thing out there. The gosh darn snow plows keep going by and making that mound at the end of the driveway which is a son of a gun to shovel out.

Ok everyone that wants spring to be here and winter to be over rais your hand!

Ok everyone that wants spring to be here and winter to be over rais your hand!

:wave: Yes please!!! In February the snow is tolerable, but now that it's March I'd like it to be gone please! Good thing is that it will melt quickly, the weekend/next week is supposed to be a toasty 45 degrees around here.

So ready for spring! We have Level 5/6 state meet all weekend but and have to travel about 2 hours but now that the snow has stopped looks like it will all be able to go on as planned!

I either want full on spring (a day like today - around 60 degrees out) or snow. I don't want anymore days in the 30s with yucky, cold rain.

Actually, I'd prefer one GOOD snow before spring. It has been a few years since we had a good snow here in GA.

Try coming to Colorado. We had mid 60 degree weather yesterday, 40 degrees here and there's supposed to be about 18 inches of snow tomorrow, back to 60's mad week next week!!

States on for us, too! What sucks is that the last practice before states was cancelled for weather. Oh, well. I'm sure they won't be the only ones. Come on, spring! I'm ready!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back