Parents You know you have a (future) gymnast when ...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

You know you have a future gymnastic when you find your two year old climbing her bed canopy posts to use the canopy supports as monkey bars.

i knew nothing about gymnastics when my kid was that little. so i didn't know i had a future gymnast. i only knew that this child, unlike our previous 4, physically couldn't be still & was always going vertical (i.e. climbing).

You can also post your

I knew I had a gymnast when.... Stories

Like for older DD I knew I had a gymnast when she would only watch tv upside down or in the splits :)

You know you have a future gymnast when she breaks your beautiful, natural cherry cabinet by opening them and doing vsits between them!

Fun thread...

You know you have a gymnast when the babysitter catches your 18 month old sitting on the windowsill (5 feet off the ground) after climbing on the nearby toys to get up there.

When your 2 1/2 year old is trying to get her press handstand (and she almost has it!) :). She does have two gymnast big sisters.. so I am sure that's part of the problem!

When at 2 it has to be a rule that two people can''t hold her hand at once because she immediately does a back flip while holding your hands. Or when she can't sit in the kid carts at Target without doing flips over the handle bar when you turn around to look at something.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back