Parents 2006/2007 gymnasts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey, what do you think about making them 2006-2008 and 2007-2009 so that the people in the overlap can see which feels like a better fit in terms of their child's maturity and skill level?
Some '08s are doing heaps more skillwise and there might be some 'late' starting 2007 kids on lower hours.

Just a thought. Let me know if you're getting some lower hours girls where it might make sense to put them with the younger ones.

Fine with me! You'll have to let me know how to change it though...I'm not exactly a computer wiz! Lol! :)

Dd is a lower hour girl, she does 5 hours a week and will probably not increase her hours. Her skill level is pretty low compared to her peers -

Floor-
Round off
Backwards rolls with straight arms and legs
Forwards roll to straddle
Cartwheel
Cartwheel with 1 hand
Cartwheel quarter turn in
Tic tok (hand stand into bridge and kick back over)
Back limber
Front limber (50/50)
Backwalk over (had a few month ago and then lost it after they stopped doing them)
Handstand forward roll
Left and right splits
Close to box split
Bridge kickover
Front handspring on tumble track - landing in a crouch but only tried them at one practice.
Round off back handspring (coach spotting on fast track)

Vault -
Handstand flat back

Bars -
Chin ups
Leg lifts
Pullover (not from a long hang)
Casts
Back hip circle
Straddle undershoot dismount (only when coach lifts her into high straddle position)
Giants on strap bar (not going all the way over yet, getting into handstand height with the coach spotting)

Beam -
Cat leap
Kicks
Dips
Forward roll
Cartwheel (on wider training beam)
Tuck jump
Straight jump

I don't know where dd would fit in compared to girls from Usa and Austrailia but I don't mind being in whatever group fits us best.

Fine with me! You'll have to let me know how to change it though...I'm not exactly a computer wiz! Lol! :)
Oh just ignore me, I didn't get much sleep. Here I am going around in circles, you're already here! No idea what I'm thinking! :)
Let's leave it as it is for the moment and see how it goes :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back