WAG A must see: Seek The Owl: Sarah Lorish NYU Film Submission [ACCEPTED]

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok, I am bawling.

Both for the knowledge that my daughter has found that in her life and knowing how special and rare it is to find something that fills you so fully. I see it in her eyes every time we walk into the gym, every time she gets in the car after school rushing to get dressed and get all her homework done so that she can focus solely on that, every time she comes home telling of stories of failure only to smile and say how she can't wait to go in and conquer it tomorrow. My heart swells for her.

But, as many of you know I found my owl when I was young as well, in my horses. I see myself as a little girl flying through the air atop my best friend like two souls as one. The jumps course laid out in front of us, his breath steaming, my heart pounding. Or just his head on my shoulder when I needed a hug. The daily work, the total dedication and a relationship with a sport and the people in it that sent my heart soaring every time I thought of it. Oh god how I miss it, and him.

Amazingly REAL!!! All I can wish is for my daughters/son to pass this wonderful sport on to their children as I did for them :)

Wow- This is my last season competing gymnastics, and that really hit home for me right now. What an incredible video!

Beautiful. I am so glad that DD has found her owl and yet so sad that it truly is such a short time to actually do gymnastics.
Thanks for sharing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back