Parents Am I a crazy gymnastics Mom?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Back from camp last night. Beetle had a good time. She got her Front Walkover on high beam and also a back full dismount. Almost has her punch front full on floor.

I think she is finally over what 'group' she is in.. we talked about it on the drive home..

And her ankle is much better...

Now, my family is off on vacation for a few days!! WOO HOO.. the Northwoods here we come.. We do a trip up north (way up north..) every August.. We were going to stay the whole week but with no TV in the Cabin, Beetle and I want to get home by Tuesday night to catch the Olympics!

Sounds like her week went well. Excellent job on the new skills Beetle.

When my girls go to camp we don't hear from them at all. So on the pick up day we watch them on all rotations for 3 hours, we see what they want to show off. In the car all the way home we then get to hear about the bad groups, the mean girls, the awful food etc etc We also hear about the new friends, the awesome coach or the night they got thrown in the lake.

I can't decide if knowing what is going on is better that not knowing.:confused: I suppose the good news is them having a good overall week.

My DD leaves tomorrow for camp with no cell phone or really any contact until pick up. I just hope it goes well. It is her first time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back