Coaches Deductions on this Bar Routine??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am competing my first Level 9 meet this weekend, and I am wondering what deductions I will get on this bar routine. Bars is my best event, so I really need to perfect it, by fixing even the smalllest deductions. Also, I am studying how to judge, since I am considering becoming a judge, and I am curious to see if the deductions I would take match up to those of a real judge. Here's the link to my video-

My bar routine! - YouTube

Thank you! :)

Watch out for your giant 1/2-- you're on the verge of getting it called an A, which would also devalue your bail to a B (if this happens, you'd lose your SR for the C LA turn/release and the bonus for your C+C turn/flight).

HEY WANDREWSJR, could you do whatever you did with her vault so i can watch it? thank you in advance!!:)

you guys are awesome. thank you, gymkat. Nessa, you have a great start. great vault and the start of a very good bar routine. you must know that you MUST hit the handstand vertical after the blind change and before the bail or you won't receive bonus. as you progress in the season you might work blind full to 2ble flyaway for additional bonus above the free hip to 2ble. and your swing is very good. smooth and without struggle.

and when your done reading this, please run out to the gym and tell Claudia, Ed and Brian that a very close friend of theirs' sends his love. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back