Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Favourite event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymnastbecki

Coach
Coach
Gymnast
Jun 2, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just wondering what everyone's favourite event is! I seem go though phases of which one is my favourite! At the moment it's beam what's your favourite??

V

Vivianflips

I like bars but I'm not very good at them! I'm best at vault.

kaloss

Proud Parent
May 23, 2013
Hampton, VA
Country
USA
Dd has rotated as well. It was floor, then beam, then floor again (corresponding to her meet scores) and right now it's bars....because she got grips...then her kip, pike on and long hang kip....

Vault is never her favorite

flips123

Gymnast
May 8, 2010
Country
USA
I like bars and beam the most, unless I am really struggling. Floor and vault tend to be my strongest but I don't enjoy them as much.

cbifoja

Proud Parent
Oct 9, 2012
Country
USA
DD's consistent favorite is vault. When she is having a good day, she would also include vault.

Beam is her least favorite and I approve of that! Horrible little piece of equipment.

SweetSecrets15

Coach
Coach
Gymnast
Jun 26, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Country
USA
I think we a go through favorites. Vault used to be my favorite and now I simply hate vault. It's boring and I just don't like running, lol. I used to dread bars and now I can't get enough of it. Gymnastics is one funny sport.

Canjump

Jun 7, 2015
Country
Australia
I'm unsure what is my favourite it used to be floor then beam and I think it's bars at the moment never vault.

z2akids

Proud Parent
May 19, 2014
Country
USA
DD isn't old enough to post, but her favorite event is bars. She spent a few months very frustrated with bars with losing her kip. But, it is coming back and she is having fun again.

Gymnastbecki

Coach
Coach
Gymnast
Jun 2, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
I've always liked beam and am trying to slowly conform "my" gymnasts to loving it as well. Tedious process, haha.
hahaha yes me to! i find that everyone at my club basically hates beam, and everyone in my team hates it but slowly im trying to make them love it... i dont think they ever will!

Status
Not open for further replies.