Parents Giants

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JessMom

Proud Parent
In the beginning of the summer DD started working on giants on the pit bar. She was really close . . . then she slipped. . . Crumbled right down, head first . . . new coach, couldn't grab her. . . down she went.

well, they tried everything over the summer. She was flying around strap bar but pulled back on pit bar, not even the strongest spot could get her over. Her and all the coaches were frustrated, she was devastated.
It was a long road and last month she got back to where she was.

Today she comes running out for me to watch. I look in and she's on the pit bar. She gets a light spot up and . . . she didn't make it. The coach climbed down - but I could see she wasn't ending bars like that. They had a conversation which I'm guessing was "Please one more", "go ahead you don't need me" because she climbed up alone while the coaches stood next to the bar . . . up she goes and . . nothing. sigh. more conversation and then up again she went and she did it! a giant on the pit bar - alone - coach not even in spotting distance.

Next week the real bar! I'm so happy for her. It was driving her crazy

Just wanted to share with those that would understand.

Fabulous! And I so understand about sharing with those who get it ... My non gym friends didnt understand the giddiness I felt when dd made hers!

How fantastic for her! I also get the sharing with those who get it. First time DD got her kip, I shared it here because family and friends had no idea why DD and I were so excited. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back