Happy Thanksgiving (Canada)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian members.
Hope you all had/have a blessed day.

Thank you so much Deanna. I had a lovely day with my extended family. A hike in the mountains and a turkey fest, all is good and I have much to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

So in Canada do most people have turkey as a Thanksgiving dinner or is there another food tradition?

Turkey is definitely the main meal. Pumpkin pie too.

Also as our thanksgiving is early, compared to the USA, swimming in the lake and some great hikes ar epar fo the course as well.

Glad you had a great day. Our Thanksgiving is always the fourth thrusday in Nov. We have the traditional turkey, stuffing/dressing, cranberry sauce, yams/sweet potatoes..ect. And pumpkin pie too. Plus other odds and ends. But the turkey and such is pretty traditional

Thanks! Though my family was eating (and still is-lots of leftovers) turkey, I'm chowing down on "Tofurky". Turkey made of tofu- delish! Vegetarian turkey is good!

Jour de l'Action de grâce to all my Quebecois(e) friends... aka Bog! And Happy Thanksgiving to all my other Canucks! I made a tourtière for supper tonight even though I had to work today. Wanted to make a brown sugar pie but thought that might be a bit much, maybe for American Thanksgiving.

Happy belated Thanksgiving!! We had a lovely day in the 25 degree sunshine (77 for those in the USA) and a delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings! I am truly thankful for everything in my life.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

Happy belated Thanksgiving to those in Canada (or a really early one to those in the US)! It was actually a beautiful thanksgiving it was 15 (59 F) degrees! Normally we have snow on the ground, it was nice to be able to be outside for a change without freezing!

Jour de l'Action de grâce to all my Quebecois(e) friends... aka Bog! And Happy Thanksgiving to all my other Canucks! I made a tourtière for supper tonight even though I had to work today. Wanted to make a brown sugar pie but thought that might be a bit much, maybe for American Thanksgiving.

Tourtière! I'm jealous! I make a pretty mean vegetarian tourtiere if you like tofu :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back