Hello Level 6 parent here!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J

just_gymnastics

Hello! New to the site... I have a level 6 gymnast who of course I think is amazing. She has been in gym for 2 1/2 years and this is her first season in level 6. I have been browsing through some topics and lots of interesting stuff on here. I have lots of questions so I'm looking forward to some good answers and opinions.

Thanks

I welcome to the CB! We have some very nice, and seasoned parents who are the most helpful on the site. They will be able to give you answers to most of your questions along with the informed coaches and gymnasts on here. :D

Nice to have you join us on the Chalkbucket. YOu can ask any questions you want here, someone will always have an answer.

Welcome just gymnastics. I too have a Level 6 gymmie and have to say it's been an interesting journey and glad to have the CB. So far my gymmie has only had two meets and is going to have her 3rd meet on her birthday. She is excited. Haven't figured out the bar scoring yet but hopefully the coaches know. Looking forward to your posts :)

Welcome to CB! I also have a Level 6 gymnast who I think is amazing :) She is just starting her third year of gymnastics. Her first level 6 meet is in January. This group has been great, and they are very good with answering questions.

Hi! Welcome to the Chalk Bucket. I have found that it's a great site to be a part of. All the parents, coaches, and gymnasts on this site are so kind and helpful.

Hi from TN!

My daughter is a Level 6 gymnast. She loves gymnastics. She has been doing gymnastics since age 3, but only competing since age 9. She was in Burlington,NC for most of her gym career and then we moved overseas to Malaysia and she received training from a Chinese/Malaysian team. Then after returning to the states, she received training with a gym in Columbia, SC for a short time until we moved back to Burlington,NC. She started some private lessons with Kidsport Gymnastics Academy and then she made team and she has been competing ever since. She competed with a team in Winston Salem, NC and now we are with a team in Knoxville,TN.

As a Level 6, we have learned new challenges with the sport..including lots of homework with the demands of long practice schedules. My daughter enjoys her rest time...lol. She also has had alot of problems with the rips in her hands...sometimes have been quarter size. She suffers with the pain, but works through the pain.

Level 6 has been a challenge, but I do believe that it has done alot for her. I know that the challenges will continue to grow as she furthers herself in this sport.

My main reason for joining this forum was for some helpful knowledge for concerns that I have with some issues that we are dealing with on the sport front these days and to get advice from other gym moms that may help with some answers.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back