How did you arrive at the ChalkBucket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Aug 25, 2007
North Carolina
I thought it might be fun to see how we all got to this wonderful site.

I did a google search for hairstyles for a meet. Been here ever since : )

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!
T

taximom

Bog mentioned the Chalkbucket on an Ontario forum and now I'm here!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Bog mentioned the Chalkbucket on an Ontario forum and now I'm here!
Such shameless advertising eh? :D That board drives me a bit scatty at times!

I searched gymnastics forums, found Gymbrooke and the CB, and now look where I am. :p

M

Midget's Dad

I was trying to get a handle on all these things I kept overhearing in the gym for this crazy gymnastics stuff and it popped up on Google.

I then lurked and read lots before eventually coming out of my shell recently.

gymjourneymom

Proud Parent
Mar 9, 2008
Country
USA
I was searching the web for help with my DD's fear issues...and up popped a link to CB. The answer to my prayers....a world wide circle of friends...who "get me" when no one else does!:D

G

gracefulone

I was actually looking for a gymnastics message board lol

D

drivingmom

I was looking for information sever's and found a thread from CB. Love it!:D

N

nettyinpa

I think I was actually looking for some Level 4 advice and this was one of the sites that popped up. Boy, am I glad it did! :D

mariposa

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
My DDs devo coach told me they were thinking of moving Abby to team and I had to learn all the ups/downs of team gymnastics before thinking of letting her do that. LOL. Loved all the info. Forums are my thing with everything. When I was a new mom I had one, when I was into babywearing I had one, just how I like to connect and learn. :D Cool thread.

NotAMom

May 27, 2009
Region 6 (Northeast)
As a long time follower of newsgroups, discussion groups and forums of different interests pertaining to my life style, I've been on and off in search of a good gymnastics forum with good discussions and traffic for a while. I have come across several gymnastics online hosts over the years and found none of them can hold my interest like CB does.

MdGymMom01

Mar 5, 2008
North America
Dani was invited onto the pre-team after 3 years of cheerleading and I didn't know much about competitive gymnastics so I researched it. The CB popped up in a google search. What a godsend this forum has been!!!

canadiangymmom

Jun 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
I was on a quest for gymnastics info when my daughter's coaches suggested more training hours. So I googled gymnastics message boards, and here we are!

I posted a few times initially, and then sporadically over the next couple of years. I've really only been a truly active community member since this past summer when I had to take time off work.

I can't tell you how much this place means to me, and how eager I am to celebrate the accomplishments of all of these talented and hard working kids!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!