WAG How Many Leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Justmehere

Gymnast
I have way too many leotards! They have become more of an addiction I believe I am at 24 now. 3 alpha factors, 1 snowflake, 9 adidas, and 11 gk. So how many do you or your DD's have?

DD (9 yo) has about 8 with 3 more on the way. Luckily she outgrows them before the stash gets too deep. One of her teammates has 70 leotards.

I just did wash, and there were 6 she wears frequently. There are 2-3 more that fit now in the drawer and another half dozen with room to grow. Sadly, she's gotten a little skinnier so the room to grow ones are waaay too big now. :(

Well let's see 5 team practice Leo's, 2 competions, 5 adidas, 8 ozone, 1 under armour, 6 gk, and 2 from I don't know where so 29 and then all those spandex

Right now my L2 DD has 4: one from a meet they just received, 2 GK, and one that I just ordered off dancewearsolutions. She is also getting another one next weekend from our next meet. She only practices twice a week right now but when you add in an occasional private and open gym we could use a few more ;)

I have two DDs that wear the same size. They have fourteen leos that they share, and one each they don't share- DD1 has her team leo, and DD2 has her special "minion" leo we bought her for getting her pullover after a year and a half. They had two total before I discovered a particular eBay store that sold new ones for $10-14. Then I kinda went nuts. Lol

I've got 4 Adidas, 9 GK, 2 snowflake, 3 Milano, 19 A star and 3 club leotards. So 40 in total. And I'm hopefully getting another one at my competition tomorrow if I compete my new tumbling pass and stick my new flight series on beam.

My DD probably has 20 - 25 Leos. However, she only has 3 that she really wears. I've stopped buying pretty leos since all she cares about is comfort. So, despite all the leos in her drawer I have to keep washing the same ones over and over.

Mine only has 5 that fit (apart from her competition leo that stays in my room) and she has a schedule what to wear on each day !

I only have one and my parents won't buy me any more so I have to keep washing it all the time. But one of my team mates has too many to count...

My gymmies have at least 10 each, Plus their competition leotards. As OG outgrows them, YG is right there to take them over. As she outgrows them, we sell them at the gym. I get MOST of them from ebay, but we also have Snowflake and GK that we got new (on sale). Might each get a new one at Championships too.

My DD has probably 20-25 leos plus her warm up leo and competition leo. She doesn't like to feel like she is wearing the same one all the time. Only exception to that is during meet week she may wear her "lucky leo" beginning of the week and day before meet. Otherwise she rotates them quite a bit. I don't mind buying them because I know it's not something that is just going to sit in her dresser unused.

I would say that DD has about 10 plus her competition leos. I am afraid I love to buy her leos. About the only clothes she'll let me pick out these days :)

My daughter has so many leotards that occasionally she strips off the tracksuit to reveal one I'd entirely forgotten about. I'd say about 25, mostly Milano and Quatro. There are a couple from Snowflake and some random, unbranded ones too. Most of them have been passed on from friends. Her competion leo is actually the ugliest of the bunch.

I don't honestly know who has the biggest fixation; me or her. There are so many in my watchlist on ebay, people would honestly worry.

When I did gymnastics, leotards were all horrid, rough, stiff long-sleeved affairs that left indents on your skin for hours and didn't really breathe. They are so gorgeous these days, I've even considered going back!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back