Parents Ideas for displaying child's medals from meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I don't know that I could ever get my daughter to move any of her medals and trophies to a box! But it is interesting to see which ones they determine 'special'!

Well, my dd has been competing for 4 yrs and has a lot of medals. She's also 11 and doesn't really measure her success by how many medals she has anymore. That was different during her first yr of competition. It's just not that important to her now. She likes getting the medals but moves on quickly after each meet.

Having said that, she did go through all her medals recently, counting how many at each place. :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

My DDs shelf is very similar to SamIam's media wall shelf except instead of pegs, we mounted black curtain rods and her awards stretch the entire wall. Also, it is a little lower so that all her trophies/plaques and such sit on top.

Not real expensive to do..Just pine 1x4's stained to the color of our liking and then the curtain rods attached to it. Mounted right into the studs of the wall with some nice size screws.

We pretty much did the same thing as everyone else. We took a shelf with 3 pegs under it (from Michael's) painted to match her room and added wooden letters to spell out her name. She loved it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back