WAG International feed for the American Cup 11.30am

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That fall was scary.

Someone please give Reagan some media training. Between the "cute" floor routine and the horrible interview I really want someone to teach her and expect her to act like the senior US athlete she is.

That fall was scary.

Someone please give Reagan some media training. Between the "cute" floor routine and the horrible interview I really want someone to teach her and expect her to act like the senior US athlete she is.

She really comes across as a 10 year old. Hopefully the national team staff will work with her.

She really comes across as a 10 year old. Hopefully the national team staff will work with her.

I thought her interview was an improvement! [emoji23]. That said, I'm ready for her to mature up her floor routine. It's cute and all, totally a crowd-pleaser, but I think it's possible to accomplish the same affect with a more age appropriate routine. I think it undermines her skill level at this point. JMO.

Before her floor routine I even said to my husband "I can't wait to see if she has a new floor this season, so she doesn't seem like such a little kid"

...yeah that didn't happen.

She's such a great gymnast though, she just needs to mature up a bit and she'll be amazing.

Wow. Yul Moldaur!!! Wow.

He was definitely at an advantage being in the thick of the NCAA season. So much sloppiness on the men's side, but the kid was sharp as a tack.

Great gymnast but way too overt trying to get the crowd to cheer for him. Need to wind that self praise in a little.

I was impressed with Bai across the board. Her beam mount had both of my gymnasts in awe.

Bog, I think this was Moldauer's first international meet and he comes to it out of not quite having completed his first NCAA season. Loved watching the bits of interactions I caught between him and Modi. He'll figure it out. Meanwhile, he had the highest execution score on every event but vault. The US men can use a guy who can be clean and elegant.

I was impressed with Bai across the board. Her beam mount had both of my gymnasts in awe.

Bog, I think this was Moldauer's first international meet and he comes to it out of not quite having completed his first NCAA season. Loved watching the bits of interactions I caught between him and Modi. He'll figure it out. Meanwhile, he had the highest execution score on every event but vault. The US men can use a guy who can be clean and elegant.

Oh I agree, he is a beautiful gymnast. But the showboating is not a JO thing at all, where did he learn that?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back