WAG Is there a list email addresses for college coaches?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Think she has to do the research. She needs to go on the school's sites to find the contact info. Also, there are a lot of school, why is she emailing all of them? I mean, div 1, 2 and 3? Even just division 1, she should research and pick the ones she is most interested in first. See what she likes about the schools and teams and be specific when contacting them.

She did search (like) last summer and did a spreadsheet - but with all the recent changes.....I didn't know if there was a listing already out "there". She has a certain set of schools she is interested in and has checked to see if they offer her major.... She is hell bent on a D1 school - but I am trying to encourage D2/D3....

The resource above is good. Also, has she filled out the recruitment questionaires on the websites of the schools? Once Sept 1st hit of dd's junior year, she began getting lots of replies and info from filling those out. We also learned in searching the sites, to email assistant coaches as well as HC as at many schools one of the AC's is in charge of recruiting. If she is younger than a Junior, have her include coach's email and phone number for responses. Also, we found out a lot of coaches like to text now also- dd actually did a lot more communication through texts than e-mails with some coaches. This site is very helpful in helping to figure out what may be realistic to target: http://nacgcw.roadtonationals.com/

Thank you gymtigermom! Yes, DD has done some of those recruitment questionaries' -- I am not sure to what schools or how many though. She has since changed gyms so now I am wondering if she should go back and do them again. Changing gyms is also a reason she wants to send emails...... She has the cellphone of a couple of coaches that she REALLY likes - and will send them videos of her training. She is currently a sophomore so she is still very limited. This whole process is crazy. Thank you for the link - I will share it with her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back