WAG Is your DD allowed to pick her own choreographer?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Is your DD allowed to pick her own choreographer?

• Total voters
Last year, YG had OG choreograph her floor and I choreographed her beam and bars.
This year, she went with a college gymnast as her floor choreographer and is doing her own beam and bar choreo.

DD was allowed to pick her own music this year (floor coach got final approval). However, floor coach choreographs all floor routines. Not outside choreographer is used.

We have two in our gym and yes the kids/parents pick.

We get to submit suggestions for the music but no real say in choreographer. We bring in outside choreography so at this point i wouldn't know if I would object to any of them since I have no clue who they are. .! ;-)

Some years coach brings in an outside choreographer. This year one of our coaches did the choreography and it was great. She did an amazing job and love that she knows girls so well routine fit each girl perfectly!!

We got to pick our music (with approval from HC), and they are bringing in 2 girls from out of state to choreograph most of the optionals' routines - we don't get to pick, but I am not complaining.

Yes, there are a few choices in the gym. This year for the new 6/7s they had us all use a newer/cheaper choreographer though.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back