For Parents Its our turn to celebrate !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arcade

Its our turn to celebrate !! DD2 got her straddle cast to handstand tonight and she did it about six times on low bar and high bar - it has been a long time coming and she is ecstatic, she seemed to be walking on air for the rest of the practice - thanks gymjourneymom for sending the bar fairy our way !

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Excellent news, isn't it wonderful when a skill finally clicks. Congratulations.

D

Deleted member 1703

This is what I really love about this sport - when our kids really work hard at something and they finally achieve it! Sets them up for life - doesn't it?

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Mar 1, 2007
NJ
Country
USA
WOOHOO! I love hearing about skills achieved...I think it's amazing what these girls do. I've come to realize the CB has some talented gymmies!!!

M

msl529

That's just so cool! Tell her we are all so happy for her. :D

Glad she is taking time to 'enjoy the moment', as that is what life is all about! And good for you for being supportive of her! :p

mariposa

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
How exciting for her! All her hardwork finally paid off. Way to go!!

G

GymmomOR1127

How cool:cool:! It is so exciting when they get something they have been working really hard on. Tell her congratulations:D!

B

bigtiny

That's great!:D She should be very proud of of such a big skill. Way to go!!!:D

gymjourneymom

Proud Parent
Mar 9, 2008
Country
USA
:applause:Congrats to your DD! That is such great news!!!! Way to go!!! But I'm sure it was all your DD's hard work & determination that paid off...the bar fairy was just there to cheer her on:D. Have a great time celebrating this big accomplishment. :proposetoast: Here's your DD!!!!

kristilyn73

Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
WOO HOO!!! Three cheers for your DD!

Congrats on the big Bar skill! I am glad to hear the fairy is still out there helping out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!