July 1-4th Meet at Disney's Wide World of Sports

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Anyone planning on competing in the AAU Gymnastics Age Group Nationals at Disney's Wide World of Sport's in Orlando Florida July 1-4th?

Is it at the Milk House? I'm not going to compete but I'd love to go and watch, I live in Orlando and it would be something fun. I'm also going to watch the cheerleading worlds which is on my birthday (april 22)

There are three of us planning on competing at that competition from gymnastics, inc. in myrtle beach, SC. The one girl will be competing vault, beam & floor level 8 and the other girl and me are competing all around in the modified optionals. So I guess we'll see you there.

Hopefully by next year I will be able to compete. So jealous, I would have loved to have my skills up to par for this one, but hey, we can see what another year will bring. You will have to record yourself so we can all see how you do!!!

My sister and I are both doing All Around in the level 8 ladies division. I can't wait, we are also going to a meet next month in Orange City Florida to "warm up" before July.

not sure, because we are planning on the jr. olympics in va at the end of the month. i'll ask my ladies.

i don't think we can do this meet because trampoline and tumbling nationals is june 26th to july 2nd in virginia beach.

Has anyone registered for Nationals? I am registered along with one of the gymnast I coach, I can't wait!!!! The entry deadline is June 9th so don't miss out!!!!!

Us three in Myrtle Beach are definitely on for the nationals in Orlando. Look forward to meeting those who are going to be there in the ladies division.

I hope all the Ladies division gymnast are in one squad. It would be fun to meet everyone. I wonder how many of us will be competing!!

The real question is how many of us that are over 22 in the Ladies Division are going to be competing? We had quite a few in south carolina but the majority were between 16 & 18.

I got the team rosters for the meet and I counted 16 in the ladies division, I don't know how many are ladies 8 or Int. but ages 15-33. One 15, two 16, one 17 the rest 20+. I am ready, it will be here so fast!!!

that is great to hear there are that many in the ladies division. keep me posted, i want to know how everyone does. don't forget that there the registration deadline for the aau jr. olympics is thursday 7-1-10. will any of you be attending?

Had a great practice tonight, stood up alot of tsuk's on vault by myself which is my biggest issue for this weekend so now I am more confident and can't wait!!!!! See you all there, I am heading down tomorrow!!!:cool:

so how did everyone do in fl? did you have fun?! i have three weeks to the jr. olympics.

Yeah, I'm dying to know how you ladies did!!! Maybe next year I will be healed and trained up enough to try something, or maybe make the AAU in August. So let us know how you did! Im sure everyone rocked!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back