Parents L6 Meet Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congratulations! Those are FANTASTIC scores! I can't wait to see videos.... can't watch them here at work, all those "bad" sites are blocked!!!! I'll check them out this afternoon... I'm sure she looks great!

Congrats.....what an awesome score and as always an AMAZING video. Add me to the list of CBers that never get tired of watching how graceful and artistic your daughter is! Loved her quick smile in her floor routine after doing (sorry, not sure the names of skills yet) that tuck I think.

I also wanted to let you know how nice your video's come out! Great job!

So...DD says can I re-do it because she doesn't like the pictures....Then DW says can I re-do it because I need to include both vaults...I'm laughing because I didn't realize I had turned everyone into a critic...then I see my mom today and she says can I re-do it because she doesn't like the music....

Congrats.....what an awesome score and as always an AMAZING video. Add me to the list of CBers that never get tired of watching how graceful and artistic your daughter is! Loved her quick smile in her floor routine after doing (sorry, not sure the names of skills yet) that tuck I think.

Thanks, that is so nice to hear. I love it when DD remembers to smile:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back