Ginger

Proud Parent
Saw this on FloGymnastics:

Floor: Gabby, Laurie, Simone, Aly, Madison

Vault: Laurie, Gabby, Aly, Simone, Madison

Bars: Aly, Simone, Gabby, Madison, Laurie

Beam: Gabby, Aly, Laurie, Simone, Madison

So looks like Laurie won't be able to do AA after all:-(
Wonder if they use her on bars in team finals.

Saw this on FloGymnastics:

Floor: Gabby, Laurie, Simone, Aly, Madison

Vault: Laurie, Gabby, Aly, Simone, Madison

Bars: Aly, Simone, Gabby, Madison, Laurie

Beam: Gabby, Aly, Laurie, Simone, Madison

So looks like Laurie won't be able to do AA after all:-(
Wonder if they use her on bars in team finals.

My guess is Fifth spot is the spot that won't go in qualifying, first spot is the one that won't go in team final. Middle 3 is your lineup for team final. Simone's bars are much stronger than what Laurie showed today(and I'm assuming what she has been showing Martha during recent training) so Laurie won't go on bars in team final. Based on what they showed today, Aly's AA is clearly stronger. Gabby' bars were the best she has done this year. Though all girls looked solid, Aly and Gabby sure looked clearly like the Olympic vets out there.

I kind of hoped Simone wouldn't do the bars in team finals so she could fully focus on her three strong events, but from the lineup it looks like she will have to do bars after all.

I didn't got a chance to watch bars PT, just the floor and bit of vault. NBC Olympic has two strongest PT routines per each gymnast available in their archives now, so no Lauries bars :-(

This is the line up for prelims on Sunday. Not TFs. And yes, the 5th spot is the person who will not be competing in prelims on that event

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back