Parents Madi's 3rd level 4 meet at Solid Rock Gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Madi did good but had some falls today.
She started off on vault and arched quite a bit on the handstand so 8.2
Bars was looking great but fell on her shoot through and got a 7.9
Beam was not so good:( She had a rough beam day. She fell twice and almost fell I think two more times, 6.25.
She came back and did great on floor with a 8.35.
Next week is state for Madi and Emily.
Emily competes Saturday night at 5 something and Madi competes Sunday morning at 9.
WE will stay over night in Lincoln somewhere
Going to search online right now;)

Darn shoot through...that thing gets my older DD still sometimes!:(
That is great that she came back and did well on floor...I always love to see that! I bet you were very proud of her for that.

Good luck at states...we will send some beam fairies over since we seemed to have them for our last meet!:)

Sorry she had a tough meet. Glad she pulled it back together for floor!! That is a part of competing as well, learning to move on from tough events. Good for her!

Good luck to Emily and Madi at States!!!

Glad she bounced back after beam! Poor kid--sounds like not too bad a day overall anyway. Good luck at States!!!

Good for Madi, continuting to compete in the face of a few falls is a tough thing and really shows her tenacious spirit. Tell the girls good luck for States.

Sorry to hear that she had such a rough time. Those shoot throughs and a nuisance, lol. Sounds like she did well on floor. I'm sure that she will bounce back and do great at State. Good luck!

Wow great job Maddie! Her fl and v scores were great.sorry to hear she had a bad beam day.That dreaded shoot thru my dd hated it never stuck one in a meet luckily they had a bonus kip which she could do to help her score and now in L5 never have to do it again.Good Luck to Both your girls @ states!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back