Most Embarrassing Gym Moments!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We were at an away meet, and as always, we had our four y.o. son in tow. It was a big gym and they had a small putting green set up for a raffle. For $5 you got three balls, and for every put made, you got a raffle ticket in the bin for the grand prize drawing....a small plastic set of golf clubs that you can buy at the big K for a few dollars.

I gave my son $5 and he ran off in excitement...only to return five minutes later asking for another $5. Twenty bucks later this diversion hadn't even gotten us to the national anthem:eek: Fearing that this would quickly jeopardize the family finances, I cut him off and sent him on his way empty handed.

At the awards ceremony they announced the winner of the raffle, and my son had won. He excitedly retrieved his prize to a huge round of applause....Afterwards, as I walked around the gymnasium, dozens of people I had never met before came up to congratulate us and all knew my son by name...... Apparently after he had cleaned out me, my wife and the team parents, he had started working the grandstands:eek:

lmaoooo! that is so adorable! you must have been shocked when u realized

At my most recent meet, after the award ceremony, my coaches and teammates and I were standing and discussing our scores when I tilted my hand, tipping over my water bottle that I didn't realize was open, and I spilled a HUGE puddle of water on the floor. Then later that day our team was at a Chinese restaraunt and when I was breaking apart my chopsticks, I knocked over my glass of water! that's two times! All my teammates were laughing at me and were like "What's with you and water today?"

One day at gym i swung under the high beam i hit my head and had a bump soo big The next day was State trial and I presented to the juges when i heard one of the juges whisper 'whats with the egg':p

when i was younger i was learning swing pullover and i just couldnt get it so my male coach (im a girl) was trying to help me by pushing my bottom up. one time he didnt push strog enough and i fell down , with him not expecting me to.... it just so happened i fell down with one leg on either side of his head :p

was awqard buit we all had a good laugh, includng him
my friend and i will always remmber that... SO FUNNNY (?maybe you had to be there :p)

when i was younger i was learning swing pullover and i just couldnt get it so my male coach (im a girl) was trying to help me by pushing my bottom up. one time he didnt push strog enough and i fell down , with him not expecting me to.... it just so happened i fell down with one leg on either side of his head :p

HAHA! I love this story! That is awkward!:upsidedown:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back