Parents nice surprise

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just got daughters schedule for the fall. I was surprised that the practice times are much earler, the hours were basically the same and the monthly payments are the same! I am thrilled. I was really starting to worry since daughter is moving up what the hours and price would be. Even the higher levels have a better schedule they are actually going one day less.
We recently had alot of girls leave for various reasons and I think this a positive change that might really keep alot of girls on the team.There are alot more girls in her group but I think it will be nice because their is a mix of younger and older ones. I think daughter will have alot of fun. It has been rough for her since she has been on the team since so many of the girls she has gotten close to have left. I am also hoping she has the same coaches that she had last year since they were great.

Sounds great!! It is always nice when "nice surprises" happen! Our schedule is the same as well as the tuition so that is good. Plus, I am a sucker for routine :).

I am glad that you are happy with the schedule. It's always nice when things turn out the way you woud like.

We are still waiting for ours and knowing our gym it will come out at the last possible moment. :rolleyes:

That is a pleasant surprise! We got our schedule, it is the same as before summer schedule, LOL. And yes, it is hard when they lose friends to other gyms or retiring, hope she likes her new group of teammates!

ours is crazy! We thought we were going to get the same schedule that this level had last year (16 hours, 4 days) but we were surprised that it is 16 hours and five days! The hours aren't bad, I just didn't want to add another day of driving:(

Glad you guys got a good schedule!
Snowbound

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back