WAG North Jersey Gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

jmom

Proud Parent
Does anyone have information about really good North Jersey gyms. I am very interested in information about ENA Paramous or North Star. I am wondering if ENA is worth the drive and toll from NYC. So far they have only produced 1 Elite athlete but maybe they maybe be changing coaching techniques and staff that would be able to produce more elite athletes and possibly National team members.

Craig at ENA is excellent and a very good guy. They’ve had several girls in the devo program in addition to olivia. They also have another girl competing at worlds for another country. I highly recommend them.

Does anyone have information about really good North Jersey gyms. I am very interested in information about ENA Paramous or North Star. I am wondering if ENA is worth the drive and toll from NYC. So far they have only produced 1 Elite athlete but maybe they maybe be changing coaching techniques and staff that would be able to produce more elite athletes and possibly National team members.

There are several kids from NYC at North Stars. Something to keep in mind is that Tony and Paula recently retired from coaching at North Stars. However, I have no doubt that the coaches they have left in charge are amazing as well :) The ENA program is also great, they produce some lovely gymnasts. It's a much smaller program than North Stars and I therefore I think it might be a little more selective.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back