Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Ontario Tour Selection

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Honey, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anybody know when and where tour will be going this year? I know selection is in Belleville in November but can find any info on tour itself.

2. I heard but not confirmed it's in California this year but I am not sure of the dates.

3. Thanks Kitkat! I sent you a PM about Tiger Paws...you still a source?

4. Has anyone gotten any further details on this? Dates, location?

5. Saw this in the Gym Ontario event calendar :)

WAG Tour - California Grand Invitational
    WhenJan 11 – 15, 2018
    WhereAnaheim Convention Center, 800 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA (map)

6. Just curious. I am not from Ontario. What exactly is the tour selection ???? Thanks

7. But in Ontario - kids over 14 yrs and older, L6 (I think) and above compete at one meet in November and the top 6 kids (I think 6) go to a specific destination and compete as a team.

In the grand scheme of things - its an invitational meet really.

This is Alex's first year she will be competing at Tour...

That must have just been updated - when I looked Tuesday it still wasn't there. Thanks

DADGYMDAD likes this.
  8. @kitkat - isn't Alex trying for Junior this year?

kitkat likes this.
  9. Shes too old for junior :(

10. Has anyone heard about changes to level 10 this year? I am hearing it got harder.

11. Have you found out anything on this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice