WAG Perfect 10s

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

And then there was a 10.0 on level 4 bars tonight too!! Region 5 has gone crazy!!
Was it really a 10.0? I wasnt at that session, but noticed some high bars scores in that session especially and when looking the girls didnt normally score that high on bars.

Was it really a 10.0? I wasnt at that session, but noticed some high bars scores in that session especially and when looking the girls didnt normally score that high on bars.

I wasn’t there either but I did see it on the gym’s Facebook page. So, I will let you judge for yourself :)

I know, I thought the session she was in was just for girls that were already elites?
Ah - got it now - no this was just another qualifier. I can't wait to see her compete in a true elite meet!!!! Hopes was exciting, but now that she made it as Jr, it's off the charts! :)

Ah - got it now - no this was just another qualifier. I can't wait to see her compete in a true elite meet!!!! Hopes was exciting, but now that she made it as Jr, it's off the charts! :)

I know, it's so cool! So what's next? American Classics and trying to qualify to U.S. Championships, or is there anything before then (other than camps of course)?

LOL i had no idea it was another qualifier! I figured she wouldn't go to another qualifier after already qualifying! Either way she's great and can't wait to see what she does!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back