Off Topic Random facts about you

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

speaking of ballet: I never took full dance classes, but am now somehow qualified to teach it?!?

Really I only teach beginning ballet(3-5 year olds), turn and tumble(1/2 hr. each of ballet and gym, also for 3-5 year olds), and dance camp(which includes kids as old as 12 ,but is a mix of ballet and hip-hop) Oh yeah, and 'dance for team gymnasts'

Hey Gymdog,

Myfavorite book is The Giving Tree. I read that book to my kids over and over and over again. Such a strong message stated so simply. Glad to know someone else loves it so much!

1. i collect pigs
2. i was born in Wyoming
3. i used to be able to cross one eye and not the other but i cant anymore
4. i had surgery on my pinky finger
5. i LOVE harry potter
6. i did ballet when i was little but quit because my instructor person didnt like me... same w/ soccer, actually. haha. but now i dont do any sports other than gymnastics
7. i'm a level 8
8. i was on the cover of a magazine once (not anything cool though just a local one)
9. i'm allergic to carrots

6. i did ballet when i was little but quit because my instructor person didnt like me... same w/ soccer, actually. haha. but now i dont do any sports other than gymnastics

Well, who cares bout them, they suck if they don't like you!

-I tried gymnastics in 5th grade and was terrified to do a back walkover
- I love to read, mostly 'chick lit' but sometimes I branch out.
- I am addicted to Reality TV, Especially the Bravo Channel Shows
- I hate winter, even though I live in MN.
-My husband makes up stupid songs all day long and walks around like life is a musical, I pretend not to like it but serectly it is endearing.
- I like the flavour of Onions but hate the texture
-I am obsessed with Lipgloss. If i am deep in thought, I will always pick up a fav tube and apply (it tends to help the thoughts along)

-I tried gymnastics in 5th grade and was terrified to do a back walkover
- I love to read, mostly 'chick lit' but sometimes I branch out.
- I am addicted to Reality TV, Especially the Bravo Channel Shows
- I hate winter, even though I live in MN.
-My husband makes up stupid songs all day long and walks around like life is a musical, I pretend not to like it but serectly it is endearing.
- I like the flavour of Onions but hate the texture
-I am obsessed with Lipgloss. If i am deep in thought, I will always pick up a fav tube and apply (it tends to help the thoughts along)

I love Project Runway...and Top Chef to some degree, though I never watch it the day it comes out. I also love those all day maramthons where they go back in time to previous seasons!

apparently there are lots of Harry Potter fans on here... any muggle/potter cast listeners?

nope - but theres a sweet website called mugglenet.com that i go to :p what muggle/potter casts do you listen to?? and are they any good??

Muggle cast and potter cast are the two most popular harry potter podcasts and they are put out by mugglenet and the leaky cauldron... and yes they are very good. its just discussion on the books and stuff like that. On pottercast a while ago they actually had JK Rowling on a while ago.

Muggle cast and potter cast are the two most popular harry potter podcasts and they are put out by mugglenet and the leaky cauldron... and yes they are very good. its just discussion on the books and stuff like that. On pottercast a while ago they actually had JK Rowling on a while ago.

thanks! listening to one right now haha

I like Harry Potter, but clearly not as much as you guys! Though to get the last book I went to this creepy store downtown(the ladies who own it sell, among other things, potions to get rid of ghosts. And they're not kidding) where I was one of only 6 people who had reserved a copy of the book. And then I laughed at all my friends in line at Barnes and Noble. While they were still in line, I was on chapter 15! I literally had the book in my hands at 12:01am.

I like Harry Potter, but clearly not as much as you guys! Though to get the last book I went to this creepy store downtown(the ladies who own it sell, among other things, potions to get rid of ghosts. And they're not kidding) where I was one of only 6 people who had reserved a copy of the book. And then I laughed at all my friends in line at Barnes and Noble. While they were still in line, I was on chapter 15! I literally had the book in my hands at 12:01am.

HAHA that sounds like an... interesting store. i actually wish there was a store like that where i live i'd go visit it FOR SURE. (i dont actually believe in that stuff lol but hey why not go see it just for fun?) it saddens me that i never started reading the books until AFTER they all came out... i never got the going-to-get-the-new-book-at-midnight experience, ya know? however, there's still the movies!!:D

btw- for those of you who somehow, for some ungodly reason, DONT know.... the 7th book is being divided into two movies!! so they wont have to leave so much stuff out!!! WOOHOO :D i think a part of me might die once the last movie comes out... cuz then it's all over! :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back