show me a picture of your FAVORITE leo! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i thought itd be fun to see what your guys' favorite leos look like...right now, i only have one leo, and its pretty, but not that impressive. instead, ill show you pictures of my favorite leos that i have seen, but do not own... :)

leo-americanflag.jpg

leo-camo.jpg

leo-vday.jpg

This is the leo that I'd like to get. You can get it sleeveless or with Sleeves.
blue-horizon-leotard_1.jpg
blu-horizon-comp.jpg

You can get it with a matching warm up suit, shorts, bag and a cute teddy in a leo.

bluhorizonwu_1.jpg
bluehorizon-shorts.jpg
blu-horizon.jpg

bluehorizon-bear_1.jpg
(CUTE!)

my dd has the red one too. It is really nice but the printing is sort of grey and grey not grey and white. is yours like that too?

I don't have a picture, but it is the Gymnast's Choice on Snowflake. It's purple, with peace signs all over it and a peace sgn cutout in the back.

my dd has the red one too. It is really nice but the printing is sort of grey and grey not grey and white. is yours like that too?

Yes ours is more grey on grey also. I was kindof disappointed but she gets lots of compliments on it. This and the blue one are her most comfortable leos. She can't stand the ones with rhinestones anymore because they bother her when she is doing bars.

I was disappointed too when I realised (another parent pointed it out- we hadn't noticed) . AF said they had all arrived like that but I didn't know if that was the UK shipment. They said to return it no probs but she loves it and it does look really nice so we kept it. She wears it alot. Her favourites are 'the more bling the better' We tend to buy second hand American competition leotards for her to wear for training in the winter as they are cheap and different and covered in stuff! She likes long sleeves in the winter and short in the summer. Our competition leotards are very plain so she trains in fancy and competes in plain which is funny.

My new current favorite is the Nastia Supergirl Cup leo!!!!!!!!!!!! It's black with different pink stipes. Its soooooo cute.:D

This is the new team leo for Alex. Very cool! It is her new favorite (even though she can't wear it til October and only at comps!
attachment.php

Attachments

• 5826ST.jpg
    5826ST.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 285

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back