Anon wearing leotards without shorts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

Anonymous (1e24)

Does anybody have any advice on feeling more comfortable in wearing leotards without shorts? My current gym does not let us wear leotards without shorts and since they have put this rule, it makes me feel uncomfortable even wearing a leotard with shorts there. I'm switching to a new gym in a couple months and you can wear leo's with or without (which is normal at almost every gym accept my current gym.) And when I switch I want to start wearing leotards without shorts. Im physically more comfortable wearing leotards without shorts but mentally uncomfortable wearing leotards without shorts (I'f that makes any sense lol.) I'm mostly just worried that i'll be judged since i've just always been judged at or given weird looks my current gym, and I'm uncomfortable in the way my body looks without shorts because I don't look like most gymnasts I see on social media haha. Anyways, if anyone has any advice its would be greatly appreciated.

I think physically if you star wearing shorts, you'll get used to it.
Mentally without shorts, it's a different matter. I think it can help to find some good role-models who have bodies more similar to yours, but in the long term it can be good to become more comfortable with yourself regardless of how anybody else looks. For me it can help when I see all the cool stuff my body can do, and realise that it can do that because its a strong healthy body just the way it is.
Talking to people can also help with this.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News