Parents social group for L8 and L9 parents

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would love to join the group. I have identical twins who competed level 8 last season and are training level 9.
Thanks!

My daughter competed level 8 before her head injury. We are really hopeful she will be able to return to gymnastics. Can I join?

I don't seem to have access, but I thought I was added as well. When I go to the social forum, it says I have insufficient privileges to post.

I don't seem to have access, but I thought I was added as well. When I go to the social forum, it says I have insufficient privileges to post.

Hmmm...you are listed there as a member (says you were invited on Saturday). Do you have an invitation somewhere that you have to accept?

@Seeker is right. You have been invited, but it appears you have not accepted the invite.... Which you do on the right hand side of the page. Whereas is lists you as invited, it says you are not yet a member. If you did do that, please let us know and we'll have to get someone to help us :)

I'd love to join! My daughter competed half of last season as second year L8 and half as a L9, although only 2 events. Hoping to be a solid L9 this year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back