WAG Sophia Level 10 Iowa State Championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

When she missed her blind half she didn't know how to get out of it....what could she have done? Versus dropping off?

When she missed her blind half she didn't know how to get out of it....what could she have done? Versus dropping off?

well, a 'back up' is difficult for this combination. she does the blind change immediately to a Jaeger.

if she had stayed up on the bar, she could have just gone to reverse grip and casted to a handstand and then done the Jaeger. but then you lose the "turn to flight" bonus.

it's just the state meet. for good level 10's it's just a pass thru meet. better that she repeated the combination. we have to go thru this with them sometimes in order to cement a skill. :)

Very nice gymnastics! I was there and enjoyed watching the incredible level 10 gymnasts.

You caught me - This was held by the gym DD belongs to, so I was volunteering on as score helper on beam. I'm in the pink between two judges writing down their scores and punching the results into the computer so it shows on the screen. Small world!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back