Parents State Compulsory Meet for DD

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lhmom

Proud Parent
Well, despite the crazy weather this weekend, we made the trip to DD's state meet. It went pretty well. For the first time this season, she scored above 9 on three out of four events! Beam was still her roughest event, but not a bad first time at state, I guess. :) She scored 9.225 on floor (1st), 9.025 on bars (1st), 9.350 on vault (3rd) and 7.650 (3rd) on beam. We are so very proud of her! I posted video of her floor and bars (link below).

Thanks! She actually still has a few other invitational meets to go, but this one was definitely a highlight for her. She has come such a long way in just a few months and it has been solely because of her hard work. Gymnastics has taught her so much!

Congrats to your dd. She did a wonderful job. Its always nice when they realize their hard work is paying off.

I kept meaning to say something.

Way to go!!

I wasnt able to be at the meet but sounds like it was a great one. Midget had a good time too.

I kept meaning to say something.

Way to go!!

I wasnt able to be at the meet but sounds like it was a great one. Midget had a good time too.

Aw, you didn't get to go? Glad that Midget had a good time as well. :) I wondered if you guys were in the early session or later one. I'm actually thankful she went earlier since we made it home before the weather became awful.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back