Parents Switching back

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm so happy for your daughter! And, yay for the family plan! It'll definitely come in handy when gym baby finds her way to the chalk. :) I won't be surprised if the other non-gymmies suddenly catch the bug too, it must be in the water!

So, we just got back from the gym. They tested her on all events. On floor she did her full and front handspring layout. Beam, she did a bhs and 2 bwos. Vault, a front handspring. The coach told me she was very rusty on bars. They put her as a level 7! Coach came up to me and said " She just made the cut to go into level 7. I know she was out for 2 years and that is fine, but she needs to catch up." DD was ecstatic! I am so proud of her:):D

On another note... I found out there is a family plan. If you have four or more kids, the youngest is free. So I'm not paying for Hannah anymore! Abby's goes down $50 then L&A's goes down $50. :relieved: Thank the Heavens for a family plan!

That's awesome! Congrats to your dd!! I went through the same thing with my daughter being picked on at cheerleading last year. Her stunt group had older girls that would say mean things to her and always say that it was her fault when the stunt went wrong. The coaches, unfortunately, didn't help much because "they never saw anything" so I just ended up looking like a complaining parent even though my dd would come home in tears. Very sad situation. It eventually worked itself out by the end of the season but my dd had to endure a lot of crap for a while. I must say that we are much happier at gymnastics and her teammates are all around the same age and great friends!!

Last edited:
That's awesome! Congrats to your dd!! I went through the same thing with my daughter being picked on at cheerleading last year. Her stunt group had older girls that would say mean things to her and always say that it was her fault when the stunt went wrong. The coaches, unfortunately, didn't help much because "they never saw anything" so I just ended up looking like a complaining parent even though my dd would come home in tears. Very sad situation. It eventually worked itself out by the end of the season but my dd had to endure a lot of crap for a while. I must say that we are much happier at gymnastics and her teammates are all around the same age and great friends!!

Thanks, and glad everything worked out. I hate when you go to the coaches about a complaint and they "never see it." It is like nobody except you and your daughter sees the problems.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back