WAG Talk to me about back problems...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So glad the scan came back clear! At least you can sigh a breath of relief! Now onto the PT and hopefully a treatment that will have her pain free soon and back at it! She sounds just like Alex....It's fine mom! Or don't worry mom, or whatever mom!!! If I had a dollar for everytime I hear that.....lets just say I could prob open my own gym!!! lol!

Great news! Hopefully the chiropractor and PT do the trick and she's good as new soon.

Great news!! The chiropractor really helped my daughter when she was having back pain (after x-ray and MRI came back clean).

I'm doing back flips!!!! (metaphorically, or course) That is great news, and certainly opens the door for some alternative therapy options.

Among all your diagnostics and care options should be two things.........

Include a home visit by the "Lady with the alligator purse" and be sure to have pizza at the ready. It's curative powers, although mysterious, are well known and amazing. ;) :D

Among all your diagnostics and care options should be two things.........

Include a home visit by the "Lady with the alligator purse" and be sure to have pizza at the ready. It's curative powers, although mysterious, are well known and amazing. ;) :D

It took me a minute, but I got it. It's been a long time since I've skipped rope to that rhyme, or read the book to my kids. But now that I've reached the "throw everything I can at it and see what sticks" stage of back treatment, why not call for the lady with the alligator purse? I hope she has a website so I can reach her.

Just caught this, Mary -- wow, so happy and so relieved! Onward and upward for a great season!

So happy to hear the good news. I was worried this would affect our bar visit in Florida this year. Can you hear it Mary? The alcohol, it calls to us.... *Drink me*
Yes, my boss was about approve my requested vacation days for that meet yesterday and I told her, "just wait till after today's dr. appointment..."

I would think Florida would favor Mojitos instead.

Cuba!

Which is ok by me as long as I get three or so.

No, you're absolutely invited. What does your meet schedule look like this year? Does it include a trip to Orlando?

That's like me i have lower back pain sometimes when i do too many back walkovers on beam and floor. My coach tells us that we should only be doing no more than 6 a day so that we don't hurt our backs too much.

I hope your back feels better soon!

Maybe I'll google Florida beach pics and put together a highball of any sort, and try my best to be there in spirit.

I don't know what a mojito is, but I would think Carribean + happy hour = rum

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back