Parents What a fun week in practice!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Blackie6

Proud Parent
The past two nights they have been doing some up training skills and my DD is just loving it! She has been doing giants on the high bar and cast handstands with the owner. I said it before but I'll say it again, I love that he works with the girls! Next time I see him I might give him a hug! On beam last night she was doing BWO and tonight did three in a row. On low beam doing BHS. Her friend who is a great tumbler, amazed us all with a FHS into a front tuck! My DD can't put those two skills together yet, LOL. I guess it's because it is a holiday week and no meets this weekend, but this is just what my DD needed. It was the only thing she missed from old gym, being able to get a taste of some new things once in awhile. She's exhausted, but I've never seen her happier!

It is so much fun when they get weeks like that. Our girls usually get a "cours libre" (free course) after a comp. They always love it so much.

SOunds like this gym change has been a perfect fit for your gymmie.

How fun for her!! I know my girl is loving that meet season is over until Jan/Feb and they are doing uptraining and conditioning. :) Routines and more routines and parts of routines get old quick.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back