Off Topic What are you going to do in 2013?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Here is the official 2013 "New Year's Resolution" thread. What are you going to do in 2013?

Here's mine:

1. Get the house clean and keep it clean
2. Eat healthier
3. Stop spreading myself to thin

I would like to exercise consistently and moderately. I have a tendency to go all gangnam style and then quit after a few weeks because I am sore. My body just can't do what it used to, all at once. I, like JBS, need to stop spreading myself too thin. Make more time to just relax, read, sit in silence. I also want to stop yelling at my kids so much! We'll see how that goes! ;)

Happy New Year, CB!

Here are mines:
1- Get a full time job in my domain of study
2- Stick to the training program that will allow me to participate in june in a 150 km cycling event with a smile on my face :)
3- An easier one: use dental floss every night lol (I'm having a hard time with that one). Don't worry, I already brush my teeth 2-3 times a day

As a coach: teach my first kip

1. Read at least 52 books (I got a kobo for Holiday Of Choice, read fast, & spend a lot of time in transit. This is eminently doable. 100 would probably be doable.)
2. Maintain a high GPA.
3. Keep my new (for this year even!) apartment clean enough for visitors to drop by at any time.
4. Practice good self care: eat better, sleep better, step awaaaaaaay from the stress, say no when necessary. Other people can totally handle it, I am not the only capable person on earth.

1- Exercise more (consistently). The only time I can, guilt-free, is early morning. And, I HATE getting up early.
2- Get a "real" job. Preferably in my area of study .... and with BENEFITS!!!!!
3- Enjoy the kids a little more. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back