What kind of gymnast are you???!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

USGA level 7ish/ 8ish. i go to a private gym. i LUV tumbling. any kind anywhere. beam and floor. I LUV doing 1 1/2 punch fronts on floor. and front handspring front layout front tucks. beam i like front walkovers and front handsprings. im pretty good on vault but HORIBLE on bars!! im getting better though. but i hav a fear of bars cus i broke my arm a coulple of years ago on bars.

I was a high school bred gymnast but I managed to compete giants and geingers before I graduated. I was also working on handspring fronts and vault and double backs off bars but I unfortunately ran out of time because I had some injuries that held me back. I am proud to be able to say that I have never been in a club setting but have learned those skills.
I thank my coaches for having the patience and the knowledge to teach me everything about gymnastics in a short amount of time :)

i'm 14 and a level 10/pre-elite. i train at a private gym in Oregon! i love beam and bars. i love doing jaegers, tkachevs, giengers, and shaposhnikovas on bars. rufolvas and kochetkovas are fun on beam too. vault really, really scares me and i've never taking a liking to it. i'm working on getting my church and hindorff on bars, as well as my portocarrero on beam.

i am 13 and a level 8 (finally) gymnast, and i actually have to go in about an hour, but i love doing giants (not on set yet) and fulls and hand pike pikes and im working on a ROBH on beam, and a Tsuk pike on vault, we all just got new beam and floor routines by this amazing choreographer Antonia and we are all going to kick some serious GTC but this season!!!!!

im almost 13 i go to a gym called estrella gymnastics im only a level 4 but i do level 8 stuff. i like the floor and beam. i hate bars lol well i kinda like them sometimes lol

well, my name is kaitlyn and i am 12 years old. i am a level 7 gymnast and i go to dynamic gymnastics in washington. i wish i had my layout and my FHS front tuck. i also think it would be cool to have my aerials so i could show them off, but i don't unfortunetly. i have my BHS on beam, but i don't quite have my series yet. on bars i have what they call a chest giant flyaway, but at least i have it!! yep, that's me!!

I am 12 years old and I'm nearly a level 7. I attend a public competition gym in California. My favorite events are floor and vault. I usually get 9's on beam, high 8's on floor, 9's on vault, and I have no idea about bars! I can do all my level 7 skills except giants. I love to do front handspring front layouts on floor! They are so much fun! On bars I can do my full routine with my casts to handstand, a clear hip to handstand (with help) and a layout flyaway. I hope that I can learn how to do a standing back tuck by myself on floor, a double-back flyaway, a round off back back handspring full on floor, and a clear hip handstand by myself.

Live. Life. Upsidedown. :)

Ok so I am probably the oldest, lowest level gymnast on here... but whatever because I love love love gymnastics :) I'm 16 and I do highschool gymnastics. About a level 5/6. I did club when I was little and I miss it. I love bars. and longhangs for some reason. I'm not so good on beam. I fall off then fall off agein... fall off.... theres the mat... fall off again.... ya you get the picture :)
Reach for the stars... with your toes!!!! :D

i am 14, open level 4 (less competitive) i go to a private gym in Australia
favourite skills: BWO floor, FWO floor, FHS floor, RO floor, Cartwheel beam, handstand beam
Skills i want to learn - my RO - BHS (have it on tramp - i think i could do it on floor), BWO on beam, kip on bars, toe - shoot dismount, front tuck dismount on beam - won't happen for a while

I am 13 years old. Im a level 4 gymnast, level 5 next season. My favorite event is either floor or beam. my favorite skill is my beam dismount or ROBHS. i attend a ymca. :)

i am 14, open level 4 (less competitive) i go to a private gym in Australia
favourite skills: BWO floor, FWO floor, FHS floor, RO floor, Cartwheel beam, handstand beam
Skills i want to learn - my RO - BHS (have it on tramp - i think i could do it on floor), BWO on beam, kip on bars, toe - shoot dismount, front tuck dismount on beam - won't happen for a while

Hey i go to a gym in Australia too :)

I'm 14 level 3 (moving up to level 4 next season)
fave skills: RO BHS . back layout half twist. BHS, aerials TOO MANY TO SAY!!
skills i want to learn: toe shoot dismount, back full ^.^

I'm not that good at bars and that's the only reason why i haven't moved up to level 4 yet but for Christmas I'm getting my own uneven bars WOO!! CAN'T WAIT.. All over summer holidays I'll practice and come back next season from the worst on bars to the best on bars :)

Im 15 years old. I am a level 7. I train at a private club in QC, Canada. I love doing back tucks on high beam. Its the hardest skill I can do. And the funny thing about this skills is that Im really not afraid to do it on beam! lol. But unfurtunatly I am afraid of BHS on beam. Which really sucks because I need to have this skill.

I would really like to get my handstand on bars. Any advice would be very helpful!!

Oh and there is another skill that Im really afraid of but that I really love to do. Double backs on floor (well its not really a normal floor, I think the word in english must be tumbling.) Oh well. I still love to do them!!!

wow backs tucks on beam thats awsome. im 14 years old and in level 8, but im way scared of back tucks, i do korbut an BHS as my flight. , yeh i need help with my handstands on bars too, so if any one gives you some advice can you pass it on to me:D

you said that you thought that the word in english was floor. well floor or tumbling makes sense. isn't english your first language? if it isn't your english is great:)

I go to gym in Australia too:D. Im a 14 year old level 8. what state are you from? omg your getting bars for christmas, that is soooooooo cool:)

Hey i go to a gym in Australia too :)

I'm 14 level 3 (moving up to level 4 next season)
fave skills: RO BHS . back layout half twist. BHS, aerials TOO MANY TO SAY!!
skills i want to learn: toe shoot dismount, back full ^.^

I'm not that good at bars and that's the only reason why i haven't moved up to level 4 yet but for Christmas I'm getting my own uneven bars WOO!! CAN'T WAIT.. All over summer holidays I'll practice and come back next season from the worst on bars to the best on bars :)

I go to gym in Australia too:D. Im a 14 year old level 8. what state are you from? omg your getting bars for christmas, that is soooooooo cool:)

I got a call over the weekend and as of immediately (tomorrow) I'm moving up to level 4 state.. so instead of 2 hours a week its now 10 .. woo and yeah I'm getting uneven bars for Christmas.

I am 13 level 5 love everything backwards on floor ......anything backwards scars me on beam love bars just not that good at them rock the vault .I also am very competitive but not on team .I score high 8s low 9s took second at my very first meet an cant live without gymnastics !!!!1

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back