Parents Young gymnast hoping to attend elite path

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DADGYMDAD

Proud Parent
We are from Canada and gymnastics does not seem to be as strong as in USA. But still, my daughter seems to be a very talented gymnast.

She will be coached by probably one of the best coach in the region. That's good news but our concerns is that our club as never produced an Elite gymnast. It seems like the structure might not be as strong as an elite club would be or it's either that the club don't know the path yet.

She just turned 8 and has the minding and capacity to go as high as she hopes to. She works hard and pushes herself because we raised her telling her that in life, you get the result of you hardwork and if you afraid to ealk the extra mile. Someone else will. It's always about her choices and we are very proud of her.

What if the club does not have what it takes to get her up to her desire - capacity.

Do i have a timeframe i can't escape from. It would mean to move.

Thanks

We are from Canada and gymnastics does not seem to be as strong as in USA. But still, my daughter seems to be a very talented gymnast.

She will be coached by probably one of the best coach in the region. That's good news but our concerns is that our club as never produced an Elite gymnast. It seems like the structure might not be as strong as an elite club would be or it's either that the club don't know the path yet.

She just turned 8 and has the minding and capacity to go as high as she hopes to. She works hard and pushes herself because we raised her telling her that in life, you get the result of you hardwork and if you afraid to ealk the extra mile. Someone else will. It's always about her choices and we are very proud of her.

What if the club does not have what it takes to get her up to her desire - capacity.

Do i have a timeframe i can't escape from. It would mean to move.

Thanks

If the club does not have what it takes then you need to move her. I get the feeling you are French Canadian, there are a few good options in Quebec depending where you live. You can take her to any of these clubs to be evaluated to see if she would fit with their program.

Feel free to PM me if you want to share more.

Does she do Defi?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back