Parents 2 days till 10 yr old

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
dd has her first meet!!!

I am soo nervous for her (making sure she has NO idea I am tho LOL)
also am very nervous on how younger dd will do if older dd does better than her on scores etc! (Tho I will make sure that I do not focus on scores at all ~I will keep them for the record since it is fun to go back and see the improvement :)

The meet is an hour or so away and also the first time they will not have to be there by 8 am! (they compete at 5pm ) so we will drive up early enough to have some breathing room since oldest dd is starting to get a tad carsick on rides , and also 2 of her friends are going up with us , I love that her friends are soo excited for her, she has the most supportive friends ever:)

Hope they both have a great meet. Try to find a way to celebrate each ones successes without comparing. Then eat ice cream!

Thanks Bog!! I try hard to focus on diff things about each knowing they are different! younger dd is soo strong headed!
and yes Ice cream is a great after ward:)

Sending them both lots of luck. Hope they have fun!! Luckily they should be in different age groups, which helps when you have siblings competing in the same level. I am sure that your oldest is just sooo excited, she has worked so hard and waited so long for her time to compete! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back