2010 ymca nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I go to a YMCA and I just recently went to my first meet and already qualified for nationals in California. Who else has qualified already? I'm just wondering how many people from The Chalk Bucket will be there.

I do YMCA too. I am not sure what you have to get to qualify for nationals but I did qualify for state already. so does that count? I am not sure if we are going cause that is a VERY long drive(for me) and its really late after the season (kinda a waste of time when we can be working on the next level). But i talked to my coach about it and i told her it was in California and was like oh yeah lets go! Somewhere warm!!

So i am not sure if i am going.
Thanks for posting this i don't really have much information on nationals.

If you qualify for states, I'm almost positive you qualify for nationals. My AA was a 34.8. If you got above that then your definetly going to states AND nationals. I think you need to get at least a 34.0 AA. something like that.

wow! it must be different in your state because we only have to get 31 for qualify(level 6) for state. so i hope i can go to nationals!

Last edited by a moderator:
Scores needed for Nationals

Championship Division is 32.0 All-Around at Level 9, 10, Elite or 33.0 All-Around at Level 8.
b. Level 8 Division is 31.0 All-Around at Level 8 or 33.0 at Level 7. No level 9 scores will be accepted for
qualification into this level. This division is not for experienced Level 9 gymnasts.
c. Level 7 Division is 31.0 All-Around at Level 7 or 33.0 at Level 6. This division is not for experienced
Level 8 gymnasts.
d. Prep-Optional Division is 31.00 All-Around at prep-Optional or 33.0 at Level 6. This division is not for
experienced Level 7 gymnasts.
e. Level 6 Division is 30.0 All-Around at Level 6 or 33.00 at Level 5.
f. Level 5 Division is 32.0 All-Around at Level 5 or 35.00 at Level 4.
g. Level 4 Division is 32.0 All-Around at Level 4 or 35.00 at Level 3.
h. Level 3 Division is 33.0 All-Around at Level 3 or 35.00 at Level 2.​
i. Level 2 Division is 33.0 All-Around at Level 2.

as a heads up, your YMCA must have put in an intent to compete form, and i think the deadline as passed if your YMCA has not done it... San Diego or BUST!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back