WAG 2023 Core Hydration Classic Senior Women

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Was Simone Biles teaching Joscelyn Roberson how to podium?! So precious. Also, great result for her, even with the tough day on bars. 3 great events!

I know plenty of USA based gymnastics fans who used a VPN to watch the international feed. Would it upset you more to know that missed routines were replayed during breaks in performances?
NBC coverage is what I'm mad about, why are you coming at me? We who don't have those things to watch international feeds have to put up with NBC's horrible coverage. YT did a great job, they showed just about everyone as far as I could tell. And hardly any fluff or following girls around who weren't doing anything.

NBC coverage is what I'm mad about, why are you coming at me? We who don't have those things to watch international feeds have to put up with NBC's horrible coverage. YT did a great job, they showed just about everyone as far as I could tell. And hardly any fluff or following girls around who weren't doing anything.
I wasn't coming at you. I know how bad big network coverage is in the US. I was pointing out yet another positive feature when you can find the 'basic, no frills, all gymnastics' broadcasts. Happy there was YT feed for you - so you could watch actual gymnastics from the event.

Reactions: JBS
Does anyone know what the two days for nationals mean? are they both AA? Is one day 2 events and the other the other 2 events? Is it diff athletes? Is there a way to tell who is competing for the seniors? Im looking for olympic hopefuls for 2024, like suni, Simone, Jordan, rebeca, etc. what is a cheap hotel to stay at near the venue?

How did you find the international feed? Where was it?
Yes, USAG’s YouTube, but I think it was geoblocked in the USA.

It really was a good feed. I think I saw the YDP before most of the USA because I was online going OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD, but social media didn’t explode for another few minutes. And yeah, they followed no gymnasts and showed replays in quiet moments. TBH, I wouldn’t have minded a tiny bit more fluff, but it was good knowing that if routines were happening we were seeing routines, not people talking or putting on grips or whatever.

Reactions: JBS
So this red-head gymnast....we never saw her do a routine. Only sitting in a chair or standing next to Simone. I'm calling NBC tomorrow, they need to stop just showing only 5-6 gymnasts. (Yes it was a great vault. We saw it about 8 times btw, from every angle and every speed).
The red head is Dulcy Caylor. Beautiful, amazing gymnast! She is 15 years old and just started in the Senior group so that's probably why they didn't show any of her routines. They usually focus on the young ladies that are "on top" at the moment but it would be nice to see something from everyone. Dulcy does have videos up from the meet on YouTube though if you'd like to see her.

Hello! Can anyone give me a link to where I can buy single session tickets for Olympic trials next year? I could not Find it anywhere.

Hello! Can anyone give me a link to where I can buy single session tickets for Olympic trials next year? I could not Find it anywhere.
They aren't for sale yet and they warned on gymcastic that things are definitely going to sell out so you'd be better off buying all access and selling what you won't use.

They aren't for sale yet and they warned on gymcastic that things are definitely going to sell out so you'd be better off buying all access and selling what you won't use.
so if you purchase all access, They come as 4 separate tickets? How much would both Sessions for men go for in total? Where can we sell them?

so if you purchase all access, They come as 4 separate tickets? How much would both Sessions for men go for in total? Where can we sell them?
I know there is a way to sell the tickets you won't use, as people do it all the time. Forums like these, the gymcastic podcast forums, and gymnastics groups on Facebook will be your best friend. The college gymnastics fans are here group is a good one, you could also ask those at your club. I think men and women typically cost the same so if you were trying to sell 2 of your 4 sessions, you would price it about half, maybe more or less depending how demand goes. You might be able to do it at the venue during the event...people definitely do that for concerts. I haven't been to an elite meet since pac rims 2016, which definitely wasn't sold out, and before that it was 2003 nationals and I don't remember much except being completely star struck. I was the happiest 12 year old ever.

I know there is a way to sell the tickets you won't use, as people do it all the time. Forums like these, the gymcastic podcast forums, and gymnastics groups on Facebook will be your best friend. The college gymnastics fans are here group is a good one, you could also ask those at your club. I think men and women typically cost the same so if you were trying to sell 2 of your 4 sessions, you would price it about half, maybe more or less depending how demand goes. You might be able to do it at the venue during the event...people definitely do that for concerts. I haven't been to an elite meet since pac rims 2016, which definitely wasn't sold out, and before that it was 2003 nationals and I don't remember much except being completely star struck. I was the happiest 12 year old ever.
How would I sell them here since I’m a minor? Would a parent have to do it? Will they have to use their own account or can they just use my account and be the messenger? Do you have any idea if the tickets are paper? If not, how is it possible to sell? Do they come as 4 separate tickets, or is it a completely different type of ticket where it is one thing? this is sooooo complicated lol.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back