Parents 2nd dd in Optionals!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mpkbt

Proud Parent
Here is a video of my youngest doing her floor routine. We have our first meet tomorrow and she just got her giants on the set last night. Unfortunately, she has not practiced the fly away out of them yet so I think we will be scratching bars. Older dd hurt her ankles this week so will be doing watered down floor and beam...I can't believe it is "that" time again. Can we move the clock back to October please!

Tori's Level 7 Floor - YouTube

Such a lovely floor routine! She has so much poise and confidence. Best of luck to both your girls at their first meet of the season!

Beautiful routine, she has so much pise for someone so young. Beautiful dancer. Good luck to her for this weekend.

Thanks everybody! I do enjoy watching my youngest on floor and beam. She has always loved to dance.

No we are just going to a little local meet this weekend but Vegas next weekend. I think this one was just to get the jitters out!

Just to update....youngest dd got a 9.35 on floor! She did take 1st! She scratched bars....dang giants and placed 3rd on vault and 4th on beam. Speaking of beam can anyone tell me what they classify as a missed connection? I would swear that she missed her walk over walk over connection but she scored a 9.075?

Mom2brats.....how did your dd do?

Mom2brats.....how did your dd do?

She did really well! I was just about to wander over to the meet report forum so I don't steal your thread. Congrats to your dd!! I think the highest floor score we saw yesterday was a 9.25 so I'm really impressed with her 9.35!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back