3rd Level 8 Meet Sunday!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have my 3rd level 8 meet Sunday. It's 5 hours away so we're leaving tomorrow. My goals are to stay on beam and do everything else just like last week, but with higher casts on bars. Aiming for a 34 AA :).

Oops, I forgot to do an update! :D

We started on bars and I actually casted over twice in warm-up; the pirouette is getting closer! Then in my routine, I fell on a giant! I had major giant problems last year and I was finally consistently making them. :(. Oh well. My coach said it's actually kinda a good thing cuz it's early in the season and it will be in the back of my mind now and won't happen again. Score 7.1 (9.2 sv)

On beam I crashed on a bhs in warm-up and then didn't connect my series (bhs swing through cw) in my routine, but I actually made the cartwheel this time:p! 8.4, 1st place!

On floor I didn't think I did a very good routine (tripped a couple times :)) but I got 9.125 and 1st place!

Vault (fhs) 8.45 4th

AA: 33.075 2nd

So except for bars, it was a pretty good meet. Now I'm working hard to get my pirouette and tsuk before our next meet in mid-January. :)

It sounds like u did good and I agree with ur coach tht it's good tht u fell in the beginning of the season bc I did the same thing in my first meet:)

Congrats on everything! Great floor score and good job on 1st for beam also :) Any time you get top three in all around is a good time so nice on that too!

I'm sure that you will get your half pirouette soon!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back