WAG 8 year old music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mOm2gymnast<3

Coach
Proud Parent
My daughter likes hall of fame. I think it's too mature for her age. She is tiny but muscular built. Any ideas?

It has been used by multiple girls at all 4 meets my DD has done this year. I wouldn't use it just because of that.

I really don't have any idea because I want her to pick a piece that she likes. Personally I like Under the sea for her because she is tiny. But she's doesn't like any of the ones I pick. She's not very graceful but can tumble good.

You don't want to have a song that's over used simply because the judges could get sick of hearing it. Technically it's not forbidden, and you're not supposed to get docked points because of it (of course) but gymnastics is a subjective sport, and things like overused music can hinder scores.
In a perfect world this wouldn't be true...(and it shouldn't be) but it is.

I dream of jeannie, bewitched, george of the jungle, lion king, under the sea, be my guest, the song from aladdin (can't remember the name sorry). if you go on energy of floor express and go under cartoon or movie themes they have lots of good ones for the younger kids.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back