A different way to make those competition curls? Hair friendly/no heat

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have very thin hair that doesn't hold a curl well and this worked great for me. If you wrap really tight you will get perfect little spiral curls that stay in fabulously. I did it the night before after my shower then took out the curls in the morning and it worked great.
HAIR: How to get Vintage Style Curls without Heat! - YouTube

I did this tonight on my dd and it was so cute! After her bath, I dried her hair until it was almost dry and then put it up in the hair band. It was definitely NOT going to make it over night, so we just decided to see how it turned out after about 2 hours and it was really tight ringlets! Very cute.....we'll see how it looks tomorrow morning...I hope it isnt' a big bushy mess! :)

I did this tonight on my dd and it was so cute! After her bath, I dried her hair until it was almost dry and then put it up in the hair band. It was definitely NOT going to make it over night, so we just decided to see how it turned out after about 2 hours and it was really tight ringlets! Very cute.....we'll see how it looks tomorrow morning...I hope it isnt' a big bushy mess! :)

Will you post a photo?? I might try one of these with Anna's hair. I'm interested to see how well the curl will hold since she has really fine stick straight hair.

What we do is cut up an old tshirt into strips.Thicker ones. Then with hair damp we twist sections and roll it up and tie the ends. I also add some get. She sleeps in it or just wears it for a couple of hours. Very curly and pretty.

Will you post a photo?? I might try one of these with Anna's hair. I'm interested to see how well the curl will hold since she has really fine stick straight hair.

Big Bushy Mess with a mix of kinks and straight pieces. LOL. I think it would have turned out really cute IF it would have stayed in overnight. The t-shirt method might work better for her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back