Parents A little brag!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gwenmom

Proud Parent
DD had an amazing practice last night. She had about four skills that finally clicked in. They are in no means 'pretty' yet but you can see they are on their way. She finally landed both her front hand spring and front tuck on the tumble track. Her coach let her try cartwheels on the low beam and she got it in about five tries and she finally got her back walk over on the floor unspotted.

It seemed like the whole team was just on it last night. Another little girl for her cartwheel on beam and a little bit older girl got her back walk over on beam. Us three moms happened to be sitting right above the beams in the parents area so all three girls had their own cheering section. We must have looked ridiculous. Lol.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far

Sounds like a fun night! I got to watch my middle DD at practice on Tuesday and she was trying some of her "old" bars skills...and she can still do her mill circle, shoot through, and front hip circle after almost a year of not training them! (Her bronze bars routine is very short and simple this year). I was impressed and happy for her!

Practices like that make the rough days worth it!!! Congratulations to your little one. Sounds like she is coming right along!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back