About to start first Level 8 Season!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymfan4ever95

Coach
Gymnast
I have not been on Chalk Bucket for a few months...I have missed it here!! :) I am back now, thankfully!
Anyways, I have my first level 8 competition January 8th. I am pretty nervous! I dont think I am going to score very well...I am not 100% ready. I still need to be ready for the landing on my tsuk vault, and on bars I always slam my feet after my pirouette, if I even make the pirouette. And I have some major confidence problems. But anyways, I am going to need some luck to get through this season, as I am already working through numerous injuries!! :)

Good luck. Im sure things will work out great. Hope your injuries dont give you too much trouble. Keep us posted

Sounds like you need a "pep talk" about your confidence....you know you've had the training, you know you know how to do your routines, and obviously your coaches must feel you are ready...now get out there and show them what you've got! You can do it, good luck and keep your chin up and you'll do great. There's a whole season ahead of you, don't expect it all to come at your first meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back