WAG And we have music!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

htimcj

Proud Parent
Yay! Music for DD has been decided on. She will be using Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid on Energym for her first optional routines! She is totally excited although I might be cringing by the end of the season :D. At her gym she gets to give our choreograph a list of songs that DD likes and then she says yay or nay. The coaches have some say but usually leave it to the girls and our choreographer. She'll be competing new 6 or new 7 depending on whether she has her giant (which is coming along very nicely).
So excited to have something other than the compulsory music :)

Congratulations! That is a cute piece.

DD is in similar situation. She is training L7 but personally I would like to ease in to optionals at L6. It makes her so mad when I say that!

We will be getting a list of 3-5 songs soon to choose from. I'm nervous/excited to hear the choices and just hope that DD doesn't choose one I HATE!

DD has her music as well - we chose it ourselves. I knew what the coach had in mind for her in terms of music style, and DD and I spent a long time looking for music. When we finally found something and played it for the coach she thought it was perfect for her! The coach then took it to the guy she knows who cuts/edits/enhances music and he added some more base to it.

She's been working optionals skills recently, and over the summer will no doubt start playing around with the floor routine.

We are in this process, too! DD has her heart set on "Angry Strings", but will find out tonight if it is approved by her coach! It is so fun to see the girls get to this level, after years of hard work in compulsories!

Yay! Very exciting and you will enjoy listening to a variety of music now lol. Wishing your dd a fun time learning and competing her new /own routine:)

I would be up for a casual group! I like having a place where it is low key and more like a group of friends sitting around chatting. A little more flexibility than the main boards.

Are you going to start one?

Sent from my LGL55C using ChalkBucket mobile app

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back