Anyone excited about the WOGA Classic in Feb?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Not to burst your bubble, but i wouldn't expect Bross or Nastia to actually compete...or if they did, maybe one event. We went to that meet last year and Bross was there and she handed out the awards , which was nice (so maybe they'll both do that this year) but i have to tell you , it was one of the worst run meets that we've been to...wouldn't go back

lololol^^^^^^^^^^^^^you didn't.....blasphemy.....:) lololololololol. sometimes the truth hurts. lololololol:)

I think this year Nastia will compete. Three events. Speculation on her public statements and Bross to after her injury at worlds. So if they don't I'll demand a refund! And my bubble would be burst for sure. Also looking to see katlelyn but we saw her at visa so it just more awesomeness to watch.

We ordered our tickets Saturday. It's an annual mother/daughter date with me and my gymmie. We can't wait to see Katelyn! She's a fav, just a joy to watch. Last year we met Ariana Guerra and her nice folks. We're hoping to cheer Ariana on again this year.

Not to burst your bubble, but i wouldn't expect Bross or Nastia to actually compete...or if they did, maybe one event. We went to that meet last year and Bross was there and she handed out the awards , which was nice (so maybe they'll both do that this year) but i have to tell you , it was one of the worst run meets that we've been to...wouldn't go back

As a parent's club member, I am sorry to hear you had an awful time. I must say we do our best. Trying to run 3 meets at 3 locations all at the same time is difficult. Especially, when all of the parents' kids are also competing at the meet. What can we do to make your experience better this year? I'm glad you are returning.

As a parent's club member, I am sorry to hear you had an awful time. I must say we do our best. Trying to run 3 meets at 3 locations all at the same time is difficult. Especially, when all of the parents' kids are also competing at the meet. What can we do to make your experience better this year? I'm glad you are returning.

I didn't mean to diss you but that was just our experience (versus other meets) ...I will say we were in the Dr. Pepper center for our meet and it seemed like meets there were an afterthought...ran a little disjointed and long, the arena was freezing, no one seemed to know what was going on. People from our gym in the other place (who attended our session) said that their sessions seemed to run smoother. I don't want to take away from the hard work that I know goes into to putting on and running a meet. I also wanted the OP to realize that Nastia and Rebecca Bross might not actually compete (at least not 4 events) and might "be there" but not compete there (like last year when they handed out awards)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back